Conductivity Meter ECM 5.0
Direct changeover to
– Conductivity (μS/cm )
– Resistivity ( MΩ x cm)
– TDS measurement (ppm )
Automatic temperature compensation
4-20 mA Isolated Output
Large LCD display with background lighting
Communication MODBUS through RSD485
Doppler Flow Meter 6.1
- Enhanced Performance
- Easy to Install and Configure
- Non-Contacting Clamp-On Ultrasonic Sensor
- Works on a Large Variety of Pipe Materials and Sizes
- Large Back-lit Flow Rate Display and Totalizer
- Isolated 4-20mA Output
- 2 Programmable Control Relays
- Optional MODBUS® RTU or HART Output
- 128MB Data Logger (26 million points)
Flow Monitor Fixed Installation For Pipe Flow Monitoring
- Provides power for FlowPulse 22-28 V DC and Universal AC 85-264 V
- Display for flow/velocity from a single FlowPulse controller
- Set up of FlowPulse sensor
- Two programmable relays for control and alarm
- Daily system/resettable totalizers
- Logging, set up, and download via optional Log Software
FlowPulse Sensor- Non-invasive Clamp on Flow sensor
- Minimal installation costs
- Range of options available
- Simple Installation
- Flexible PC software
- Compatible with a wide range of pipe material
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter AFLO-TTP
Backlit LCD Display
Simple –16 key Calibration
High accuracy measuring
Wide measuring range from DN15 to DN6000
RS-232 serial interface
- Non-invasive and maintenance-free
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Low cost
- No moving parts and vibration resistant
- IP68 Stainless Steel housing
- Highly reliable in low or high temperature
- ATEX Flammable atmosphere approved (2011 option only)
Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meter TTFM 6.1
- Three easy-to-select transducer options covering 15 mm to 1,200 mm nominal pipe diameters.
- Transducers work on all common pipe materials.
- Standard mounting hardware makes novice installers look like experts.
- Transducers don’t contact the pipe. There’s no wear and tear, and no shutdown to install.
- Easy-to-contact and knowledgeable staff is here to help you before, during, and after installation.
- Analog, pulse, and serial communication options to meet your specific application needs.
- Standard 26 million point data logger and free Logging Software make data management and reporting fast and easy.
- All transducers are approved for use in hazardous locations.
Non-Contacting Level and Pump Control and Flow Measurement
- 5 control relays
- Measurement range 125 mm to 40 m (5 in to 131 ft)
- Optional 4-20mA input
- Pre-programmed tank shapes
- Power run-on
- Pump Exercising
- Start point variation | Storm Control | Aeration control | Flush valve Control | Differential level control
Vortex Flow Meter
- Integrated pressure and temperature compensation.
- 4-20mA, pulse with HART or pulse with RS485 are selectable.
- Wide temperature range up to highest temperature 350 ℃
- No moving parts, no abrasion, non-wearing parts inside, fully welded SS304 body(SS316 selectable).
- Adopt Japan OVAL technology and design
- Embedded sensor, 4 piezo-electric crystal encapsulated inside the sensor.
Leak Sealing Bags TV
Leak sealing bags for cracks are used for quick and temporary sealing of damaged cisterns, tanks and barrels. This is done by attaching the bag by tensioning belts and its inflation.
Sealing Wedges TK
Sealing wedges are used to seal cracks and smole holes from safe distance. Can be operated by one person only. They are applied mainly on broken tanks, cisterns, barrels and pipes.
Leak Sealing Bandages TB
Leak sealing bandages are used for quick sealing of pipes from 5 to 48 cm. They are manufactured from chemically resistant material. Sealing is made by wrapping the bandage around the piping, fixing the tensioning belts that are attached to the bandage and inflating the bandage.