Ultrasonic Transit Time Flowmeter AFLO-TT
AFLO-TT Ultrasonic Transit Time Flowmeter is ideal to measure flow rate of clear, non-aerated fluids in full pipes. Works best on fluids that have less than 2% particulate or gas bubbles
- User-Friendly Operating System
- Works from the Outside of Common Pipe Materials
- Works with Wide Range of Liquids
- Wide Measuring Ranges Up to DN6000
- Easy and Fast Mounting
Electromagnetic Flow Meter MAGX2
MAGX2 offers a wide range of modules to allow each customer to “design” their own solution for his application. The modules are “plug and play”, can be easily installed or removed from the mother board (always check first that the unit is powered off) and have in most of the cases the size of a big post stamp.
Arkon modules are divided in:
- Power supply modules.
- Output modules.
- Digital communication modules.
Stingray 2.0 Portable Level-Velocity Logger
- Measures water level and velocity in partially filled pipes and open channels
- No flume or weir required
- Extreme low power consumption Uses standard Alkaline D-cell batteries
- 130,000 point data logger
- USB output
- Powerful Windows software
- LCD bar graph display
PSL 5.0 Hybrid Pump Station Level Controller
- Controls, Transmits and Displays
- Non-Contacting Ultrasonic Sensor
- New Dual-Technology Feature- Redundant Level Sensor Input
- 6 Relays for Pump Control, Pump Alternation and Level Alarms
- Isolated 4-20mA output
- Built-in 5-Key Calibrator
- Logs and Displays Relay Run Times