- User friendly low cost flowmeter
- 6x AA Battery powered
- No moving parts
- Fast and easy pipe connection
- Application Areas
- User’s Guide
Agrimag is the new Arkon electromagnetic flowmeter for agricultural applications. It is a low cost plastic electromagnetic flowmeter that is powered by 6 standard AA batteries (battery life of 1–3 years). It is available in 3 sizes (25, 50 and 80 mm) with manifold clamping flanges connections, compatible with fitting kits for DIN, BSP, NPT and other common connections.
Agrimag is a user friendly low cost flowmeter.
It is one piece built in polypropylene, powered by 6 AA batteries.
Connections offered: Manifold clamping flanges compatible with fitting kits for DIN, BSP, NPT.
Available in DN 25, 50, 80mm (1, 2 and 3 inches) sizes.
Accuracy of 1% and a battery life of 1-3 years.
Industrial wastewater discharge
Water Recycling Systems
Well Pump Stations
- Electromagnetic style meter with stainless steel electrodes
- Suitable for water and any liquid with conductivity ≥20µS/cm
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 100% of full scale range
- Powered by 6 x AA batteries. Batteries easily interchangeable
- Battery life: 1 year with meter in use, 3 years in sleeping mode
- LCD display 128×64 px graphical
- Empty pipe detection and battery saving mode
- Body material: polypropylene
- Working pressure 150PSI or 10.3 bars
- Sizes available: 25, 50, 80mm (1, 2 and 3 inches)
- Protection NEMA4X
agrimag User Guide
Agrimag user guide