Ultrasonic Flowmeter/Calorimeter TFM3100 – F1
- Application Areas
- Reviews (0)
- User’s Guide
1.better than 1% accuracy, better than 0.2% repeatability.
2. 128 times of measurement and the revised software make the performance better and the
indicated flow more stable.
3. RS485 serial port
4. Three analog inputs.
5. One 4-20mA analog output.
6. Two OCT output channels
7. Ability to measure sewage water.
8. Four kinds of different types of transducers can be used, addition with user-defined transducers.
9. The internal universal serial bus enables several output modules to be connected to it.
10. All the parameters can be solidify into the flash memory.
11. Several optional function module to be chosen to add to the main module.
12. More than 4 different kinds of communication protocol supported by the same time, include
13. Date totalizers that can record as much as 64 sets of data by day, 32 sets of data by month. All
the data can be retrieved by use of the MODBUS registers
14. 32 records of power-on and power-off data. Data can be read through MODBUS.
15. Built-in data logger/printer, full programmable with what to be print, the start time, interval,
and output times.
16. Programmable pulse width of OCT output.
17. One Parallel Interface for display and keypad.
18 Plug-on-and-off display and keypad module can be connected to the serial port of the meter.
19 Almost the same menu arrangement make the users of previous version of flow meter very
easy to operate.
20 A fluid velocity threshold enables the identification of the kinds of fluid.
21. Digital inputs can be inputted by used of the analog inputs.
22. A full programmable built-in batch controller which can be started by key-pressing, and by the
input to the analog inputs or through MODBUS protocol.
23. Power supply by 8VDC~36VDC/50mA or 10VAC~30VAC/50mA.
24. Daily time period flow totalizer. (refer to Menu #80)
Water treatment, slurry and process water pumping Flow balancing Hydro-electric, cooling, anti-fire stations Water District Oil and chemical industries Extraction industries Food, paper and pharmaceutical industries Car industries
Be the first to review “Ultrasonic Flowmeter/Calorimeter TFM3100 – F1”
Clamp on Ultrasonic Transit Time Flowmeter TFM3100 Brochure
Clamp on Ultrasonic Transit Time Flowmeter TFM3100 Manual
There are no reviews yet.